Licensing information can be verified at: http://nmlsconsumeraccess.org
Mortgage Dual Authority License
Mortgage Lender License
Mortgage Lender License/Registration
Residential Mortgage License
MB. 6761260 NMLS ID. 1599137 Mission Mortgage, LLC
Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee
Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR)
Division of Banking – Bureau of Residential Finance
Chicago Office: 555 West Monroe Street, 5th Floor; Chicago, Illinois 60661
General Inquiries: 1-888-473-4858; TYY: 1-866-325-4949
Chicago Office Line for Banking: (312) 793-7090
Email General Questions for the Division of Banking
Mortgage Lender License
Residential Mortgage Lender License
Mortgage Lender License
SC: MLS – 1599137
Mortgage Lender / Servicer License
Mortgage Broker License
Data Security and Protection
While Company takes reasonable and appropriate precautions to protect its customers and to prevent possible security breaches in our website and customer databases, no website, internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure. Consequently, Company cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or other breaches will never occur. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Company does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements with respect to links, files or other information provided on, downloaded from or accessed through this website. This website may also provide links or data connections to third-party websites or web applications. Company does not control the content of third-party sites and cannot be held responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of any external websites.
Limitation of Liability
By using this website or any website managed by Company, you agree that Company shall not be liable or responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of this website, its data connections, links, applications, downloadable files or other information or functions contained herein or found on any website that may be accessed or connected to by way of this website. We reserve the right to make changes to Company’s websites and our legal disclaimers. We encourage you to review Company’s websites and these disclaimers periodically for any updates or changes. Your continued access or use of Company’s website shall be deemed your acceptance of these disclaimers and any subsequent changes.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Use of this website is at your sole risk. All materials, information, products, software, programs, and services are provided “as is,” with no warranties or guarantees whatsoever. Company expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, statutory, and other warranties, guarantees, or representations, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary and intellectual property rights. Without limitation, Company makes no warranty or guarantee that this website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. You understand and agree that if you download or otherwise obtain materials, information, products, software, programs, or services, you do so at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that may result, including loss of data or damage to your computer system. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Company be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from this website or any use of this website, or of any website or resource linked to, referenced, or accessed through this website, or for the use or downloading of, or access to, any materials, information, products, or services, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, lost savings or loss of programs or other data, even if Company is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort, or any other legal theories.
Use of website content
This website and any of its content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, or used for the creation of derivative works without Company‘s prior written consent, except that Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and display the pages within this website solely on your computer and for your personal, non-commercial use. This permission is conditioned on your not modifying the content displayed on this website, your adherence to and positing of all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or viewing any website content and hereby disclaim any such right. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any software and other materials that are made available for downloading, access, or other use from this website may be subject to their own license terms or restrictions, which may govern their use. You may not use this website’s content, domain names, or any email addresses related to or derived from this website, nor any data, trademarks, functionality, service marks, trade names, brand names and/or logos contained within or derived from this website, for any purpose; meaning that you may not, among other prohibited uses, use any such content in or as any meta-tag or hidden text; In or as part of any contextual marketing directory, index, or triggering term; as content or advertising related to any other website including, but not limited to, comparative/informational websites; and/or as a variable or data element in any algorithm that causes another Internet browser to appear on, over, or at the same time as this website or controls the content of any other Internet browser window. Your failure to comply with the terms, conditions, and notices on this website will result in automatic termination of any rights granted to you without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession or control. Except for the limited permission previously defined, Company does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights. You may not mirror any of the content from this website on another Website or in any other media.
Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect
Company respects your privacy and is committed to protecting personally identifiable information that you provide in connection with your use of this website and Services. Company may gather information that personally identifies users of this website, even if you provide such information to us. For example, Company will gather information about individuals requesting products or services when they submit a request, create a user account or otherwise provide information through this website. We will also collect nonpublic personal information about you and members of your household in connection with your agreements, applications or transactions with us. This information may be aggregated from information you provide or through technological collection from cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, browser fingerprinting or other tools. The type of information collected may vary depending on your use of this website, the products or services you inquire about or select and the type of product or service you agree to undertake. Information collected may include: information we receive from you on applications, agreements and other forms; information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; information about the creation of user accounts, interest in particular services, location-based information, online consumer behavior, your use of this website or interest in products and services related to those offered by Company and interaction with other web-based or mobile applications; information we receive from consumer reporting agencies and other sources; and with your consent, we may ask a third party providers to confirm or give us more details about your applications, inquiries or transactions with us or others.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect
Information about Other People
Some of the services on the website may ask you to submit personally identifiable information about other people. For example, you might submit a person’s name and other personally identifiable information if you are interested in a product or service. A record of that transaction will be maintained as allowed and/or required by law. In addition, we may add those people’s information to our marketing database for future use or access by them or us.
Cookies and Related Technology
USE, DISCLOSURE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
Personally Identifiable Information
Your California Privacy Rights (As provided by California Civil Code Section 1798.83)
Contact Us Regarding Privacy
Effective Date: September 10, 2021
Mission Mortgage, LLC which may also do business as Mission Mortgage(“Company”, “we”,“us” or “our”) respects your privacy and it is important to us. This California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure for California Residents explains how Company collects, uses, and discloses personal information relating to California residents and applies solely to all visitors to our website and users of any loan forms, applications or services who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and any terms defined in the CCPA or the applicable regulation have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Information We Collect About You
We collect the following personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, Company has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or genetic information.
D. Commercial information.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
E. Biometric information.
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
F. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
G. Geolocation data.
Physical location or movements
H. Sensory data.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
I. Professional or employment-related information.
Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act) (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
How do we collect your personal information?
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you or your agents through the information or details you/your agents provide to us, to our loan officers, or through our website.
- Indirectly from you or your agents. For example, through information we collect from you or your agent in the course of providing services to you. Through other service providers that we connect with in order to conduct our business or provide services, government entities from which public records are obtained, or consumer data resellers.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our website (https://mymissionloan.com). We collect your personal information, for example, when you apply for a loan or give us your contact information, employment history, income information, or employment information. We also collect your personal information from other entities, such as credit bureaus.
- Additionally, your personal information is collected automatically from submissions through our website portal or website usage details.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a rate price quote or ask a question about our mortgage and our services, we will use that information to process your loan or your pre-approval and submit it to the applicable authorities. We may also save your information to facilitate refinancing your current loan with us, in the future.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our s Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us, as applicable.
- To provide you with support and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our response.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
- To personalize your experience of our services and to deliver content and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our services, database and other technology assets, and business for testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our services.
- For marketing and advertising purposes.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations (including any internal policy based on or reflecting legal or regulatory guidance, codes or opinions.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
Company discloses the personal information in the above categories for business or commercial purposes as set forth in the following section. We do not sell your personal information. However, we may use and disclose certain anonymized information, such as website and mobile application usage data, to our trusteed business partners. Such information may be shared as permitted or required by applicable law.
Company will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you with notice.
Sharing Personal Information
In addition to the uses mentioned or described elsewhere in this Privacy Notice, Company may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. Company may catalog and add collected information to our database which may be shared with our affiliates.
Company discloses your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
- Application Vendors – provision of tools or applications which are used for Company’s daily business purposes in order to provide you with services
- Third Party Service Providers – website development and technology service partners who develop, maintain, and enable technology tools that are used for normal business operations.
- Affiliated companies with permission.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
- Government agencies for regulatory and reporting services.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category D: Commercial information.
Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has not sold any personal information subject to the CCPA, including personal information of minors under the age of 16. For purposes of this Privacy Notice, “sold” means the disclosure of personal information to a third-party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Notice
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months
Right to Access to Specific Information and Data Portability
Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Comply with a legal obligation or regulatory authority requirements to retain the data.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, you can contact a customer service representative by calling (877-728-1071)
Only you or an authorized agent may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. “Authorized Agent” means a natural person or business entity registered with the California Secretary of State that a consumer has authorize to act on their behalf subject to the requirements. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Company cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
Company aims to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Right to Opt Out of Sale Information
We do not sell your personal information. As such, there is no financial incentive for encouraging you to opt in for sale of such information.
Right to Equal Services
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
Company reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on our website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Mission Mortgage, LLC
3401 A 8th Street, NE
Washington, DC 20017